Macquarie Capital is seeking a Full-time Analyst to thrive in a team best suited for his or her skills and interests. By joining Macquarie, you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting, dynamic environment where your contribution is recognized from day one. The core to Macquarie’s success is a unique philosophy and management approach. Their businesses combine entrepreneurial drive and robust risk management with deep industry and regional expertise.
Macquarie Capital (formerly known as the Investment Banking Group) comprises the firm’s corporate advisory, capital markets and principal investing capabilities. Their activities include investment origination, structuring and execution teams with activities similar to that of an internal M&A, financing advisory function or the deal execution team in a private equity firm.
Macquarie Capital provides a broad range of services including specialist capabilities in:
- Mergers and acquisitions, takeovers and corporate restructuring advice
- Financial products like equity and debt capital markets, and debt structuring and distribution
- Private placements and principal investing
In North America, the industries covered include:
- Financial Institutions
- Infrastructure & Utilities
- Telecommunications, Media/Entertainment & Technology
- Real Estate
- Resources (energy and mining)
- Financial Sponsors